Things are looking up, and several things are going down. We are raising the money we need for the next stage of adoption!
1. James' work organized a benefit company luncheon for Friday to help us. It's a "Soup'er Bowl" lunch.
2. We are still selling candy bars. So far James has sold several at work. Even sold a few for $10 a piece!! My cousin, Courtney, is selling too. She sold almost her whole box already!
3. I rented a booth at a new flea market in town, and got several donations to help fill my booth. Hope to get it set up and going tomorrow.
4. A few of our friends have donated to our cause, and had a few anonymous donations as well.
5. We are in the process of applying for grants and covenant loans.
Thanks to James' work for doing all they can to help us out! All of them have been so generous! Thanks to Courtney for selling candy bars even when she was snowed in! And a BIG thanks to all our friends and family who have helped our cause! You know who you are and how much you mean to us!