Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No New News

We don't have any new news really. We have heard from a few people that said they received reference letters to fill out, so I guess that's a good thing. Just wanted to write and let everyone know about our current fundraiser.

We are selling Celebrating Home candles. (It's really Home Interiors and Home & Garden Party all in one!) They are $10.00 a piece. There are several scents available. I tried to attach a copy of the flyer, but it wouldn't work. It was in the wrong format. Anywho, if anyone would like to purchase some, let us know. I can send you the flyer.

Also, if anyone would like to help sell candles, I will be giving all my free merchandise, that I earn from Celebrating Home, to the person who sells the most! Our next goal is $3,000, and one step closer to a baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?