Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pack N Play

Went garage sellin' yesterday and got a Pack N' Play for $30. That's good right? I thought that it would do until we get real furniture. I didn't realize it had so many parts though! It's got a bassinet, music player, mobile, changing table, and organizer!! It all looks brand new too. There was other baby stuff there, and I'm kicking myself for not getting a monitor they had that was only $5! Then we went to a consignment shop and I saw a carseat that looked brand new, but they only wanted $10 less than what it would have cost new. What's up with that? Good thing I didn't get it.

Also got a new book called Successful Adoptions. I've already read the first 61 pages. Hopefully it will make me smarter about all this stuff. I did read one thing I though was great. Not only is God supplying our needs, but He will use our story to help us supply the need of others. That's what we are here for.....doing His work!

1 comment:

  1. Dont buy a used carseat. You dont know if it has been in a wreck and if it has it weakens the plastic. If you are ever in a wreck with the baby (God pray your not) but if u are u are supposed to buy a new car seat since the plastic may be damaged and you never know it.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?