Monday, September 28, 2009

Doctor Visit and More Fundraising

So, I just got back from the doctors. Everything went quickly. Got all the paperwork done pretty much. Had my TB test, and worst part was that my shot records were not up-to-date so I had to have a tetanus shot. PUKE!! Now my arm is gonna hurt. Gotta go back on Thursday to have my TB test checked and to give blood for the STD test. Hopefully James will be able to go then too and get his done.

I also went to Brenda's today and put out our jar to collect change. And we're praying it fills up fast! :) We also set a date for our Singing/Spaghetti dinner......October 17th 5PM at the church. Gonna send out flyers to everyone I can think of and hope to put some up around places as well. If anyone needs directions or more information call me!!!

What's left you ask? Well, still a few papers to finish up.....financial statements mainly, but also have to send off for our background checks, and child abuse registry checks. After that, we will be ready to send it all in as soon as the money comes!

Please be praying for us!

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Shots, yuck!!

    By the way, I gave you a blog award!! Head on over to my place to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?